Annual Budget and Trustee Vote
The results are in! The 2013 Budget passed 948-350. Jason DiGianni was elected as Clifton Park Trustee. Megan Brown, Maria McMunn, Mark Attmore and Russell Wise, Jr. were elected as Trustees for Halfmoon. Thank you to all who voted.
Voters who are registered in New York State and who live within the Library District boundaries 30 days prior to the vote are eligible to vote.
For more information on voter eligibility and how to register to vote (including how to see if you are already registered), see voter requirements.
How valuable is the library to you? Find out by using the Library Value Calculator.
2013 Annual Budget and Trustee Vote Press Releases
- 2013 Budget Results (updated 9/14 @ 12:30 pm)
- Budget FAQs
- Budget comparison 2011-2013
- Voter Information Mailer
- Library Trustee Candidates Sought for 2013
- 2013 Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library Proposed Budget Announced
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Trustee Candidates announced for the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library upcoming Budget and Trustee Vote