Current Pickup/Phone/Returns Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11am-3pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 3-7pm
*Only an appointment is required for pickup
- Account must be current and in good standing.
- Payment by check can be mailed in.
- Holds must be placed through our online catalog or by calling a Librarian to place holds.
- Items must be available at the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library.
- We cannot guarantee all items will be available.
- Items from other libraries will not be available.
- Limit of 20 items at pickup per library card.
- Pickups must be scheduled by calling the Library within five business days after receiving your hold notification.
- Pickups will be scheduled in 30-minute time slots during Library hours.
- Due to large backlog of holds:
- For the first week, priority for pickup will be given to patrons who have existing hold requests.
- Hold requests will be processed in the order in which they were placed and are available at our library.
- Pickups will be based on availability. Same-day pickups will not be available.
During your scheduled time slot:
- Walk up to the building and enter the pickup line near the front entrance.
- Show your library card or photo ID/license to staff through the window and wait where you are.
- If you are picking up items for someone else, you must show that person’s library card or photo ID. No exceptions.
- Staff will place your items on a table outside.
- Pick up your items from the table and move away from the building.
If you miss your scheduled pickup date/time, your items will be removed from your account at the end of the day. You will have to re-request these holds.
- You are encouraged to wear a face mask and keep social distance during pickup.
- Bags will not be provided.
- Items will be checked out to your account on your scheduled day of pickup.
- No other transactions can be done during pickup.
- Staff cannot accept your returns or donations.