- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11am – 1pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 4pm – 6pm
- Saturday 1pm – 2pm
*Appointment is required for pickup
- Account must be current and in good standing.
- Payment by check can be mailed in.
- Holds must be placed through our online catalog or by calling a Librarian to place holds.
- Pickups must be scheduled within five business days after receiving your hold notification.
- Schedule pickup online or call the Library to schedule.
- Pickups are scheduled in 30-minute time slots during the pickup hours noted above.
- Same-day pickups are not available.
Need help? Check out this how-to schedule a pickup video.
During your scheduled time slot:
- Park by the sidewalk near the exterior return slots on the building.
- Call the Library and select option 2 – tell them you are here for curbside pickup.
- Walk-up to the exterior door near the return slots to get your items.
If you miss your scheduled pickup date/time, your items will be removed from your account at the end of the day. You will have to re-request these holds.
- Bags will not be provided.
- Items will be checked out to your account prior to your pickup.
- No other transactions can be done during pickup.
- All returns must be put in the return slot on the outside of the building.