Curbside pickup hours begin on Monday, January 11.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10am – 4pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 12 – 6pm
- Saturday 12 – 2pm
*Appointment is required for pickup
- Account must be current and in good standing.
- Payment by check can be mailed in.
- Holds must be placed through our online catalog or by calling a Librarian to place holds.
- Pickups must be scheduled within five business days after receiving your hold notification.
- Schedule pickup online or call the Library to schedule.
- Pickups are scheduled in 30-minute time slots during the pickup hours noted above.
- Same-day pickups are not available.
Need help? Check out this how-to schedule a pickup video.
During your scheduled time slot:
- Walk into the Library Lobby – face masks are required. (There is no need to call ahead or check-in.)
- Verify your name and account with staff.
- Pickup your items from the table.
If you miss your scheduled pickup date/time, your items will be removed from your account at the end of the day. You will have to re-request these holds.
- Face masks are required, and we encourage you to keep social distance during pickup.
- Bags will not be provided.
- Items will be checked out to your account prior to your pickup.
- No other transactions can be done during pickup.
- All returns must be put in the return slot on the outside of the building.