- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11 am-1 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday 5 -7 pm
*Appointment is required for pickup
- Account must be current and in good standing.
- Payment by check can be mailed in.
- Holds must be placed through our online catalog or by calling a Librarian to place holds.
- Pickups must be scheduled by calling the Library within five business days after receiving your hold notification.
- Pickups are scheduled in 30-minute time slots during the pickup hours noted above.
- Same-day pickups are not available.
During your scheduled time slot:
- Park by the sidewalk near the exterior return slots on building.
- Call the Library and select option 2 – tell them you are here for curbside pickup.
- Walk-up to the exterior door near the return slots to get your items.
If you miss your scheduled pickup date/time, your items will be removed from your account at the end of the day. You will have to re-request these holds.
- You are encouraged to wear a face mask and keep social distance during pickup.
- Bags will not be provided.
- Items will be checked out to your account on your scheduled day of pickup.
- No other transactions can be done during pickup.
- Staff cannot accept your returns or donations.