Summer Reading at the Library
The Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library is proud to participate in the annual New York State Summer Reading program. We will have reading challenges, exciting gifts and prizes, and a calendar full of fun programs for all ages!
Summer Reading 2023 Begins June 21
Stop by the Library beginning Wednesday, June 21 to pick up your challenge packet.
Mark Your Calendar
Join us for exciting and entertaining programs all summer long! Here are just a few of the fun events to look forward to:
- Wednesday, June 21 – Summer Reading Challenge Begins
- Wednesday, June 28 – Summer Reading Challenge Kickoff with illusionist Leon Etienne
- Friday, July 21- Fri-YAY! Make Your Own Sundae
- Tuesday, July 25 – Celebrate Midsummer with the Storycrafters
- Thursday, August 17 – Library Carnival and Kona Ice
For more SUMMER READING events and to register for programs (where registration is required), please visit our Events Calendar.
Shen Summer Reading & more!
Access resources from Shenendehowa CSD to keep your kids engaged this summer.
- Summer Reading Toolkit (For grades K-12): Explore book and author suggestions, access digital resources including ebooks and audiobooks, and much more.
- Shen Summer Learning (For grades K-12 & ENL students): Summer learning suggestions, by grade and subject, to help your student stay sharp while school is out.
Need help? You can call the Library at 518-371-8622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Librarian can assist you.