Summer Reading at the Library
As always, the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Pubic Library is proud to participate in the annual New York State Summer Reading program.
Summer Reading 2021 Begins June 28
Print card for children. Ages 3 & 4; Grades K-5
Print card for teens. Grades 6-12.
Children and teens can pick up their sign-up prizes at the Library, even if they print the card from home. Teens pick up their sign-up materials at the ASK Desk and their Summer Reading Books in the Teen Place. Please submit your completed challenge card for a prize by Friday, August 27.
Nature Story Walks
1. Haye’s Nature Park – This is a Taco
2. Veteran’s Memorial Park – Give Bees a Chance
3. Garnsey Park – Ricky the Rock That Couldn’t Roll
4. North Woods Nature Preserve – Frog Belly Rat Bone
For summer reading events, please visit our Events Calendar.
Shen Summer Reading
- Check out great reads from our Summer Reading Collection. Items may be borrowed for 14 days, no holds, no renewals.
- Updated Suggested Reading Lists for preschool-5th grade, created by CPH Youth Services Librarians, are available in the Children’s Library.
- Many of these titles are available for download. Click here to access our digital shelf.
- You can access Shen’s digital Library through SORA. When prompted, choose Shenendehowa Central Schools. You will need a Shen Schools email address to log in.
Need help? You can call the Library at 518-371-8622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Librarian can assist you.