Outreach & Senior Services
Can't come in to the Library? The Friends of the Library can bring the following materials to you:
- books (including large print books)
- music CD's
- Audio books
For information about qualifying for this program, contact Lou Ann Stewart, Outreach Services Librarian, at 371-8622.
Resources for Visually Impaired
Borrow large print and audio books, work on a computer using ZoomText or access ebooks through the LEAP program. Read Library Services for the Visually Impaired for information on these services and more.
Are you a Veteran? The Library participates in the "Return the FAVOR Veteran's Discount Program" program. See the Saratoga County website at http://www.saratogacountyny.gov/departments.asp?did=928 for more information.
Ask at the Circulation Desk for information on waiving fines for seniors.
Opportunities to volunteer at the Library are available through the Friends of the Library. Visit the Friends' website at www.cliftonpark.org/friendsofcphl to see how you can help.
Other Library & Community Resources
- Library programs for adults
- Large Print kiosk in the Library featuring new large print books and resources for seniors and their families, including health and government information
- Care Links "Staying Home Community Resource Guide"
- Saratoga County Office of Aging
- New York State Talking Book and Braille LIbrary
- WMHT RISE Service for the Blind and Print Disabled