How to Manage My Account
You can access your library card account online to manage holds, view checkouts, renew items, and to update contact information.
Accounts are required to be in good standing to checkout materials, use a computer, and reserve a room. To keep your account in good standing, your account balance must be kept below $20.
Log In to Account
- Go to www.cphlibrary.org > My Account (located in top right).
- Login with your library card number (no spaces) and your password (typically the last four numbers of your phone number).
- Click My Account > Items Out.
- To renew, click on check box to left of item(s) > click Renew Selected Items or Renew All Items.
- After renewing, check due dates to make sure your items were renewed.
- Items will be renewed if renewals are available and there are no holds.
- Your physical and digital items checked out will display; you may need to click Refresh eContent to update the list.
- Digital content must be renewed or borrowed again through the corresponding content provider.
View & Manage Hold Requests
- Click My Account > Requests.
- To cancel or postpone/reactivate a request, click check box to left of item(s) > click Cancel Selected or Postpone/Reactivate Selected Requests.
- When an item is available, the status will say Held and we will contact you via your preferred method.
- Digital content holds must be managed through the corresponding content provider.
View Fines & Fees
- Click My Account > Fines & Fees.
Fines can be paid at Circulation by cash, check, or credit/debit card.
|Late Fee||Material Type|
|$5.00 per day||Museum Passes|
|$1.00 per day||Book Express, Movie Express, Activities, Early Literacy Kits, Video Games, Computer Software, Finch Robots, Hotspots|
|$0.25 per day||New & Popular Books (including New & Popular Large Type Books), New Movies, New Audiobooks|
|$0.10 per day||All Other Materials|
|Loan Period||Material Type|
|14 Days||New & Popular Books*, Early Literacy Kits, Older Movies, Hotspots|
|7 Days||New Movies*, Book Express (no holds), Adult and Teen Magazines, Test Prep Books, Juvenile Holiday Books, Activities (no holds), Video Games, Finch Robots (no holds)|
|3 Days||Museum Passes (no holds), Movie Express (no holds)|
|28 Days||All Other Materials|
*Residency requirement for placing holds
Log Out of Account
- Click My Account > Log Out.
Contact us for help.