We offer a variety of programs. Please check our calendar for more information.
For individuals who cannot leave their homes to come to the Library, the Friends of the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library can bring books, audiobooks, magazines, and movies to you. For more information, call us and ask for the Outreach Librarian.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
We provide interlibrary loan service for certain materials not available in the Southern Adirondack Library System. Please see the Ask Desk for details and assistance.
English Language Learners (ELL)
We offer classes for English Language Learners. Classes include conversation, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary development, pronunciation, American culture, and current events for all levels of English. Classes are free and open to the public.
Interested in joining a class? Drop by one of our Beginner Classes.
We offer free (limited) Notary Public Services. Typically, notaries are available 10 am-4 pm; however, it is recommended you call us to check on staff availability.
- DO NOT sign your document in advance; this needs to be done in the presence of a notary.
- Complete your document prior to meeting with the notary, other than the signature and notary statement.
- Photo ID is required, preferably your driver’s license.
- Document(s) must be in English.
- We cannot supply witnesses; you must provide your own.
- The notary cannot notarize wills or the authenticity of vital documents (passports, deeds, birth, death, or marriage certificates). This must be done by the issuing entity to obtain certified copies.
- If document(s) requires more than three notarizations, you need to set up an appointment.